Quality Introduction :
quality assurance of education?
- Ensure that academic and institutional standards that are
consistent with the mission of the institution have been
defined and achieved in a manner consistent with the
standards, both nationally and internationally.
seek quality in education?
- To ensure the right of the student to a quality education that
enables him to compete in the labor market locally and
- To ensure the right of the community to obtain a graduate that
meets their expectations and needs and meet the requirements of
- To gain the confidence of the local and regional community in
outcomes and outcomes of higher education in Egypt.
- Recognition granted by the National Authority for Quality
Assurance of Education and Accreditation to the educational
institution if it can prove that it has the institutional
and effectiveness of education conform to the standards set by
Authority and has advanced systems that ensure continuous
improvement and enhancement of quality.
be an accredited institute?
- The accreditation of your institute earns the trust of the
community and makes the certificate issued by it appreciated by
labor market. Students who graduate from institutions that meet
quality requirements have better employment opportunities than
graduates of non-accredited institutions both in their country
role of the student in obtaining accreditation?
To be a positive participant in your accreditation, you must
- Know the descriptions of the courses you are studying and the
targeted educational outcomes.
- Assist in the teaching and learning process to perform the
assigned to you and participated actively in the discussions
are presented within the lecture halls.
- Participate actively in the application of modern learning
(e-learning - self-learning ... etc), which aims to equip you
the basic skills required by the labor market.
- Deal honestly and objectively with the questionnaires that are
distributed to you during the semester until the process of
evaluating teaching and learning and the desired goal.
- Hold positive behavior and do not be negative. If you are not
satisfied with anything at your institute. If you connect it to
administrators, you will find an appropriate mechanism to
your complaint and the best use (complaint box - the Office of
Academic Supervision… etc).
- Read the student guide for your institute well and make sure
know the system of study.
- Help and support your colleagues in understanding and learning
well as in clarifying the importance of their role in achieving
quality education to ensure a better future for you and your
- Participate in the performance of learning activities with
colleagues to develop teamwork skills.
- Be sure to discuss your professors in the results of the
order to stand on the reasons for your mistakes, to work to
the upcoming exams.
- Know the vision and mission of the Institute and its future
and participate in your opinion in the processes of improvement
of the Institute
- Your institute will be followed by review visits, conducted by
reviewers in the field of quality education of the National
Authority for Quality Assurance and Accreditation of Education.
equipment at the Institute
- Make sure to take advantage of the resources of your institute
(library and computers, laboratory tools, etc.).
- Best use of these resources are for you.
- Participate in community and environmental awareness programs.
They are an integral part of your work skills requirements.
- Participate actively in scientific seminars and conduct
through which you are trained on the mental and practical skills
required by the labor market.
- Always review yourself, and evaluate how you follow the
specifications of a good student.
- Follow what is happening in your institute in the light of
standards to contribute to development.